Iron Oxide Red Details Usage and Applications:
Iron Oxide Red
1. Iron oxide red is widely used in construction, rubber, plastics, coatings and other industries. In particular, iron red primer has anti rust function, which can replace high priced red lead paint and save non-ferrous metals. It is also a high-grade fine grinding material, which is used for polishing precision hardware instruments and optical glass. High purity is the main base material of powder metallurgy, which is used to smelt various magnetic alloys and other high-grade alloy steels. It is obtained by calcining ferrous sulfate or iron oxide yellow or lower foot iron at high temperature, or directly from liquid medium.
2. Iron oxide red is mainly used in color cement, color cement floor tiles, color cement tiles, imitation glazed tiles, concrete floor tiles, color mortar, color asphalt, terrazzo, mosaic tiles, artificial marble and wall painting in the building materials industry; In the paint industry, it is mainly used to manufacture various paints, coatings and inks. In other industries, such as ceramics, rubber, plastics and leather polishing paste, they are used as colorants and fillers
3. It is used for coloring paint, rubber, plastics, buildings, etc. in addition, iron oxide pigment can also be used for coloring all kinds of cosmetics, paper and leather.
4. Iron oxide red is mainly used for coatings (anti-corrosion paint, exterior wall coating), building materials (color asphalt, access brick, cultural stone, etc.).
5. Of course, iron oxide red is also suitable for papermaking, plastics, plate shielding agents, inks, ceramics, and even medicine, such as sugar coated tablets.
6. The role of iron oxide red in glass products, including glass products, flat glass (produced by float method) and optical glass. Polishing of glass products; Plane glass, spectacle lens, optical lens, wall clock glass, glass magnesium products, plane plexiglass, etc. Polishing of hardware products: instruments, medical equipment, daily necessities, textile products and products, steel needles, torches, pen tips, pen tubes, gold and silver products, etc.
7. The role of iron oxide red in concrete. Iron oxide red can be directly used as pigment or colorant in prefabricated parts and building product materials in all kinds of concrete, such as all kinds of indoor and outdoor color concrete surfaces, such as wall, floor, ceiling, pillar, porch, pavement, parking lot, ladder, station, etc., and all kinds of building ceramics and glazed ceramics, such as face brick Floor tiles, roof tiles, panels, terrazzo, mosaic tiles, artificial marble, etc.